LET YOURSELF GLOW Terms and Conditions
GYMSHARK INSTAGRAM ‘Let YourSELF GLOW’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By taking part in this Competition you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering. We, Gymshark, recommend that you save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference during the Competition.
Gymshark reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
1. What can you win?
The Competition winner(s) will win the following (the “Prize”)
- 1 Gymshark Ultra Seamless set of your choice (Ultra Seamless Crop Top or Sports Bra matched with either a pair of Ultra Seamless leggings or shorts); and
- the opportunity to be featured on the Gymshark Women Instagram Story.
The Prize may not be exchanged nor is it transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is subject to winner confirmation of eligibility (i.e. Gymshark can contact the winner and confirm eligibility). The Prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. Gymshark can contact the winner(s) and confirm eligibility). Gymshark holds the right to change, alter or withdraw the Competition at any time due to change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Gymshark. Gymshark shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the Prize. If the Prize is unavailable at the time of the Competition, an alternative item may be chosen.
2. Who can enter?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over to partake in the Competition. Gymshark reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age. The Competition is open to anyone over 18 except Employees (and their immediate family) of Gymshark, or anyone directly associated with Gymshark or the administration of the Competition. Entrants must have a valid email address and valid Instagram account to partake in the Competition. Gymshark reserves the right (as its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met – if the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry will be invalid.
3. How to enter?
Submit your #LetYourselfGlow illustrated image on Instagram stories by following these simple steps:
- Open Instagram Stories.
- Take your pic (don’t forget to flex!)
- Tap the pen icon.
- Select the neon option (third from the left).
- Pick any colour.
- Draw an illustration that best represents how the gym makes you feel. (If you need some inspiration, we have included some examples:
- Make sure you include #LetYourselfGlow and @Gymsharkwomen otherwise we will miss it and you won’t be entered!
- When you are happy with your illustration tap ‘done’ and upload your Instagram Story!
No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
4. Opening and closing dates and times
The Competition will be open from 4pm BST on 31st July 2019 to 3pm BST on 1st August 2019. Any entries uploaded to your Instagram Story after 3pm BST on 1st August 2019 will not be valid, counted, accepted or considered.
5. How are the winners selected?
The 5 most creative entries will shortlisted and showcased on the Gymshark Women Instagram Story (if your entry is shortlisted, we will tag your Instagram handle when we upload your illustration). Entries will be uploaded at 3pm BST on 2nd August 2019 and will remain live for 24 hours until 3pm BST on 3rd August 2019; during this time our followers will be given the opportunity to vote for their favourite illustration.
The winner(s) will be contacted through Instagram Direct Message no later than 5pm BST on 5th August 2019 and may also be featured on our blog.
The decision of Gymshark regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
By taking part in the Competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at Gymshark’s request if they are a winner. Entrants agree that Gymshark (or any third party nominated by Gymshark) may, in its sole discretion use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice and without any fee being paid.
Gymshark reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
Gymshark must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. The winners name and country can be obtained by sending an email to the Gymshark email email@example.com within one month after the closing date stated in paragraph 4.
If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please email Gymshark at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Gymshark must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
If you wish to contact Gymshark in relation to the Competition, please comment below or email us at email@example.com.
The winners name and country can be obtained by sending an email to the Gymshark email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Gymshark accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
2. Insofar as is permitted by law, Gymshark its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gymshark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes.
4. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. The promotor of this Competition is Gymshark Limited of GSHQ, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley, Solihull, B90 8AB.
Your participation in Gymshark’s Instagram Let Yourself Glow Competition will involve providing us with personal data which we collect and use to organise the competition and to promote our products, services and events to you.
Full details of your rights in relation to the personal data we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it and how to end use of it by us is set out in our Privacy Notice which you can read here.
Show us you consent to Gymshark using your personal data to promote our products, services and events to you by submitting your ‘Let it Yourself Glow’ illustration on Instagram Story, tagging @GymsharkWomen and including #LetYourselfGlow between 4pm BST on 31st July 2019 and 3pm BST on 1st August 2019.